Beach bags can be a chic way to carry all your belongings.
Here are 5 things I like to consider when looking for a beach tote:
- It has to have an eye-catching style that will be the talk of the beach.
- Will it hold all the essentials; towel, water, book, sunscreen, hat, and cover up.
- A tote needs to be multi-purpose. Great for errands, shopping, the gym, the list goes on.
- The perfect tote is easy to fold up and store in the car or easily fits in a suitcase.
- Size matters; it can’t be too big and must sit comfortably on your shoulder.
The key is to find a bag that makes it fun to carry your stuff to and from the shore.
You can find this amazing Belle Isle Tote by clicking on the link below: https://www.cheriparkerdesign.com/products/belle-isle-tote
You’ll want to carry it this tote around all summer long, even when you’re not combing the shore the perfect seashell.
Don't worry, beach happy!!!