- When you buy a handmade gift, you can know that someone has put skill and love into creating something original.
- Each handmade product is unique, no two are exactly the same and you are buying directly from the person who makes your gift.
- Handmade is not made in a factory, it’s made by hand and that means there are fewer of them. This make each item even more valued and cherished.
- A handmade gift shows you care. You’ve spent the time researching for something that your special someone will love.
- Buying handmade makes you feel good about what you’ve purchased.
I donate 10% of each sale is to a wonderful organization called Companions for Heroes. Their vision is to help every American Hero and save every shelter or rescue animal from euthanasia. The dogs are trained and then paired with a Veteran or First Responder who is suffering from PTSD.
You can learn more about them here: vwww.companionsforheroes.org
"You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving." - Amy Carmichael
Merry Christmas, Cheri